im doing ok have not heard nothing much yet will let everyone know more when i find out.
He was having some health issues. Has anyone heard anything?
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
im doing ok have not heard nothing much yet will let everyone know more when i find out.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Good luck we are all thinking about you
thanks counts just keep saying a prayer for me. i know everything will be alright.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Glad to hear that Al. I miss our times playing in the EMIFL Fantasy Football leagues we used to play in, never forget the first time I met ya, big guy.
Keep us posted, I hope it all works out and you get everything in order. If you need anything, feel free to PM me, I'm here for you.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks